Areas of Expectation and Responsibility:
Both the Coach and the Client/Agent(s) agree to:
- Arrive to scheduled appointments and coaching sessions on time prepared for scheduled activities.
- Respect each other’s time by communicating during scheduled sessions or calls. The Coach is different than a broker, team leader, mentor or associate. The Coach will coach during scheduled appointments only.
- Provide any homework or materials within the agreed-upon time frames.
- Participate fully and positively.
Client/Agent(s) agree to:
- Participate in growth/training events as suggested by Coach, in line with our mutually-agreed-upon business development plan.
- Accept and review reading materials as suggested by Coach.
- Track and submit weekly activity reports as requested.
- Keep Coach informed of issues or concerns.
- Talk with Coach about business during scheduled appointments or scheduled calls.
- Treat their business as a business; having a business ownership mind-set and profitability as a priority.
- Have a 100% commitment to the experience, to raising the bar on industry ethics, and to their business growth.
Coach agrees to:
- Scope of Service as outlined on Page 1 herein.
- Professional guidance on systems, tools and models to follow for increased success.
- Hold Client/Agent(s) accountable to goal achievement.
- Report progress and major industry trends or changes.
- Connect Client/Agent, as appropriate, with resources (including people) that may help their business grow.
- Role play and real play skills improvement for maximum conversion in lead generation and actual customer appointments.
- Promote Client/Agent(s) to further coaching opportunities and growth experiences.
- Have a 100% commitment to the experience, to raising the bar on industry ethics, and to the Client/Agent’s business growth.
A. Extension/Termination. This agreement runs for the term described under “Scope of Services” on Page 1. Agent(s) or Client/Team Representative may terminate the agreement with a 30-day notice in writing to ARES, Inc.; however, no refund will be made and any commitment for monies due shall continue to be paid timely. Coach agrees to attempt amicable and reasonable resolution of termination issues to maintain good faith and standing. Prices and services subject to change upon renewal. Agent(s) or Client/Team Representative as undersigned below agrees to full responsibility of payment and to any collection or legal fees incurred by Coach or ARES Corporation in the process of collection, mediation, arbitration or litigation. If requested in writing, a suspension of coaching services may be enacted without loss of coaching “slot” and without increase in coaching fees up to six months from date of request; however, no refund will be made and any commitment for monies due shall continue to be paid timely.
B. Oral representation. Agent(s) or Client/Team Representative and Coach agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any other representation made by any party orally or in writing. The parties hereto, may agree to amend this Agreement from time to time only in writing, by mutual decision, fully-executed signature and by attachment hereto, including delivery to all parties.
C. Severability & Confidentiality. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable by any court or arbitration panel, the finding will have no effect on any other provision of this agreement, and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect. Coach and Client/Agent(s) or Team Representative agrees that all conversations are considered confidential and any written work shall remain the property of the Coach and Client/Agent or Team Representative. All ARES forms, coursework, books, tools and systems are deemed the intellectual property of the Coach and thereby covered by copyright laws and shall not be duplicated or shared.
D. Hold Harmless. It is agreed that the Client/Agent(s) and/or Team Representative will indemnify and hold harmless the Coach; the ARES Corporation, its officers, employees, or assigns, and any Realty office with whom Coach may be affiliated, its owners, shareholders, employees, agents or assigns with respect to any and all claims, demands, legal actions, liabilities, proceedings, judgments, fines or other expenses including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs incurred arising from or related to default.
Credit Card Payment Authorization Form: By completing the credit/debit card information, you authorize ARES, Inc. to charge the payment method provided the amount(s) in accordance with your registration for services.
I authorize the above-named business to charge the credit card indicated in this authorization form according to the terms outlined on the website. This payment authorization is for the goods/services described herein, for the amount indicated only in accordance with the service description. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with my credit card company; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated. All deposits are non-refundable. Refunds and/or cancellations are subject to the extension/termination clause of the contract.