Business Launch is designed to help agents set the proper foundation for RUNNING A REAL ESTATE BUSINESS as a BUSINESS OWNER, customized to the agent’s past experience and current goals. This program is highly recognized by the state and is the pre-cursor to BootCAMP™. It’s focused on:
- developing a proven, executable business plan to take market share
- the current best practices for acquiring leads, customers, listings and leverage
- identifying the proper tasks, schedule and rhythm of daily activities that produce results
- guiding agents to the proper tools, systems, models and on-going training
- connecting agents with talented industry professionals that will help them grow quickly
Description: Not for agents that seek accountability long-term. This program is focused on short-term strategies and sales solutions that top producers run to attract quick income, gain market traction, and prepare for long-term growth. Designed to run for 45 days and includes: one complimentary 1-hour initial session, three 2-hour business planning & strategy development sessions, two 1-hour execution sessions and 3 bi-weekly half-hour business consulting calls, 20% discount on ARES events & activities, coaching materials for success, and any other offers as advertised by ARES from time to time.
Investment: $875/month for two months - Total Investment: $1,750
Annual Production Coaching
TEAMS & INDIVIDUALS (HUSBAND & WIFE TEAM)
Annual Production Coaching provides a traditional weekly coach/consulting relationship. Direct, weekly coaching sessions are designed to put newer agents one full year ahead in production or take producing agents to a minimum 25% increase in profitability. The difference in this program and others, is the weekly “rhythm” of accountability which keeps agents tied to performance and goal achievement. The sessions are:
- perfect for the agent that may generally know what to do, but isn’t executing for some reason
- good for the newer agent who has been through launch and now wants help with execution
- focused to provide you continuous, on-going support for a full year
- customized for you, grounded by your business plan
- structured for systematic growth and profitability
- anchored with performance tracking and skills improvement through proven systems
Description: This is for the agent that wants a business consulting and performance relationship, along with the accountability to execute tasks. Similar to much more expensive professional coaching programs, this focuses on the local Southwest Florida market and it’s unique characteristics. This powerful program has helped more than 200 agents do more business, be better professionals and take different paths to eclipse the competition. The Scope of service includes: one two-hour team kick-off session, 2-hour business planning & strategy development sessions with each agent, 35 one-half-hour skill/accountability calls – connected with each agent, 4 Team Meetings annually (held quarterly), recruiting assistance for business/team talent, 20% discount on ARES events & activities, coaching materials for success, and any other offers as advertised by ARES from time to time.
Investment: $750/mo. for Individuals Total: $9,000 OR $1,200/mo. for Team (up to 4 producers) – Total: $14,400
Next-Level is for producing agents that want to “Break Through” a ceiling in their current business to get to the next level. Perfect for those that desire to do any of the following:
- create leverage through hiring or new systems
- start a team
- dramatically increase their profitability
- quickly increase their listing portfolio
- change their business mix/average price point
- create an exit strategy from the business.
Description: This is not for agents that need accountability long-term. It’s focused on short-term solutions to maximize profitability and encourage the next level of growth and income. This program is designed to run for 90 days and includes: 1 complimentary one-hour initial session, two 2-hour business planning & strategy development sessions, two 1-hour execution sessions, 3 bi-weekly half-hour business consulting calls, recruiting assistance for business/team talent, systems assistance and leverage tools, 20% discount on ARES events & activities, coaching materials for success, and any other offers as advertised by ARES from time to time.
Investment: $900/month for 3 months – Total Investment: $2,700
(Not Held Year-Round; Check with Coach for Dates)
Individual producing agents desiring less customized, more generalized training and coaching with measurable results are joining Group Coaching now. Groups of 6-10 individual agents meet every two weeks to:
- stay focused on executing their goals
- be held accountable for achievement
- share “wins” and challenges along the way with the Coach and other high-minded agents
- learn about new systems, tools, techniques and models to improve lead generation
- sustain a business ownership/leadership strategy and mind-set
- get re-charged and increase motivation through a synergistic environment
Description: Not for the brand new agent. Group Coaching is always attended in person and guided by a certified business development Coach. The sessions are structured, start and end on time, and have proven to achieve results. Good for the agent at a 100% office that craves a more social, synergistic environment. Scope of services includes: Bi-weekly meetings for 1 hour with a minimum of a one-year commitment.>
Investment: $99/month for 12 months – Total Investment: $1,188
Coaching by Production
This program is the same as the Annual Production Coaching program, yet it allows the agent to pay based on production instead of as a fixed retainer. A year of personal, custom coaching from business plan through customer care, listing procurement, lead development... every aspect of your business is analyzed and improved. This program has unique requirements and structure. To qualify, Agent must have transacted at least $1.5 mil in Real Estate sales volume in the last year in the State of Florida. Instead of paying for coaching up front, as a fixed expense, ARES, Inc. earns its fee through transactions that go pending during the coaching relationship at an 18% referral, with a cap of 12,000 per Agent per year.
Investment: Total Investment: $12,000 for 12 months