Kerri Elizabeth Herrity
President, ARES, Inc. Former CEO, Keller Williams Elite Realty International
Kerri is the quintessential sales professional who happens to be passionate about Real Estate Education. Kerri’s a solid business performer from Washington, D.C., who has headed entrepreneurial sales ventures for more than 22 years. She brings intense focus, proven sales techniques and creative applications to otherwise traditional industries.
- Top producer for the Gulf Bay Group of Companies, procuring an impressive $42 million in sales her first year in the development business.
- Keenly focused on the strategies, systems and tools to perform real estate at a high level.
- Her Keller Williams real estate team was in the top 4% in the Nation in 2010, during one of the most challenging real estate markets in Southwest Florida history.
- She’s been one-on-one coached by MAPS© and The Mike Ferry Organization© real estate coaches, and received a certified coaching designation with the International Training Alliance in 2005.
- As former CEO for Keller Williams Elite Realty, she took the office profits up more than 80% by strategically teaching and coaching agents & their teams to increased production.
- Kerri inspires Realtors at all levels with a unique combination of proven business models, technological clarity, and the graceful creativity the current market demands.
Coach Kerri lives on Marco Island with her husband, Kevin Jarrett, and their dog, Gator. She has a son, Dalton, currently a student at Florida State and a step-daughter, Molly, currently a student at Ole Miss.