Kerri Elizabeth Herrity
President, ARES, Inc., Former CEO, Keller Williams Elite Realty International, Author, Trainer & Developer
Kerri is the quintessential coaching professional who happens to be passionate about leadership & small business. Kerri’s a solid business performer from Washington, D.C., who has headed entrepreneurial sales ventures for more than 24 years. She brings intense focus, proven sales techniques and creative operational applications to otherwise traditional industries.
- Top trainer & coach to entrepreneurs, leading more than 300 successful business owners since 2011.
- Coaching affiliate for the largest real estate company in Southwest Florida.
- Top 25 virtual real estate coaches in the industry.
- As former CEO for Keller Williams Elite Realty, she took franchise profits up more than 80%.
- Former top producer for the Gulf Bay Group of Companies, procuring an impressive $42 million in sales her first year in the development business.
- She’s been one-on-one coached by MAPS© and The Mike Ferry Organization© real estate coaches, Dan Lier Sales & Leadership Expert and John Maxwell. She also received a certified coaching designation with the International Training Alliance in 2005.
- Kerri inspires entrepreneurs at all levels with a unique combination of proven business models, technological clarity, and the graceful creativity the current market demands.
Coach Kerri lives on Marco Island with her husband, Kevin Jarrett, and their dog, Gator. She has two grown children. She’s failed a million times, in order to succeed a few.