Areas of Responsibility:
Both the coach and the client/agent(s) agree to:
- Arrive to scheduled appointments and coaching sessions on time prepared for scheduled activities.
- Respect each other’s time by communicating during scheduled sessions or calls. A coach is different than a broker, team leader, mentor or associate. The coach will coach during scheduled appointments only.
- Provide any homework or materials within the agreed-upon time frames.
- Participate fully and positively.
Client/Agent(s) agree to:
- Participate in growth/training events as suggested by coach, in line with business development plan.
- Accept and review reading materials as suggested by coach.
- Track and submit weekly activity reports as requested.
- Keep coach informed of issues or concerns.
- Talk with coach about business during scheduled appointments or scheduled calls.
- Treat their business as a business; having a business ownership mind-set and profitability as a priority.
- Have a 100% commitment to the experience, to raising the bar on industry ethics, and to their business growth.
Coach agrees to:
- Scope of Service as outlined on page 1.
- Professional guidance on systems, tools and models to follow for increased success.
- Hold agent(s) accountable to goal achievement.
- Report progress and important industry trends or changes so agent stays ahead of the competition.
- Connect client/agent, as appropriate, with resources (including people) that can help their business grow.
- Role play and real play skills improvement for maximum conversion in lead generation and actual customer appointments.
- Promote agent(s) to further coaching opportunities and growth experiences.
- Have a 100% commitment to the experience, to raising the bar on industry ethics, and to the agent’s business growth.
Extension/Termination. This agreement runs for one full year from the date of execution. Client/Team Representative may terminate the agreement with a 30-day written notice to coach. However, no refund will be made and any commitment for monies due shall continue to be paid timely. Prices and services subject to change upon renewal. Client/Team Representative as undersigned below agrees to full responsibility of payment and to any collection or legal fees incurred by Coach or ARES Corporation in the process of collection, mediation, arbitration or litigation.
Oral representation. Agent(s) or Client/Team Representative and Coach agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any other representation made by any party orally or in writing. The parties hereto, may agree to amend this Agreement from time to time only in writing, by mutual decision, fully-executed signature and by attachment hereto, including delivery to all parties.
Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable by any court or arbitration panel, the finding will have no effect on any other provision of this agreement, and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Confidentiality. Coach and Agent(s) or Client/Team Representative agrees that all conversations are considered confidential and any written work shall remain the property of the Coach and Agent or Team Representative. All ARES forms, coursework, books, tools and systems are deemed the property of the productivity coach and shall not be duplicated or shared.
Hold Harmless. It is agreed that the Agent(s) and Client/Team Representative will indemnify and hold harmless the coach; the ARES corporation, its officers, employees, or assigns; Premiere Plus Realty, or any other Realty office with whom coach may be affiliated, its owners, shareholders, employees, agents or assigns with respect to any and all claims, demands, legal actions, liabilities, proceedings, judgments, fines or other expenses including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs incurred arising from or related to default.
AFFILIATED BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT DISCLOSURE AGENT is hereby notified that ARES AFTER REAL ESTATE SCHOOL, INCORPORATED and KERRI E. HERRITY have no ownership but have a preferred business relationship with:
- SETSCHEDULE LLC: provides leads to real estate agents through a membership based model that provides appointments, marketing tools, and invite only networking events for its members.
ARES AFTER REAL ESTATE SCHOOL, INCORPORATED and/or KERRI E. HERRITY routinely refer business to this entity as a preferred provider, and receive financial benefits from the relationship.
YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO USE THE SERVICES OF SETSCHEDULE LLC. THERE ARE FREQUENTLY OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS AVAILABLE WITH SIMILAR SERVICES. YOU ARE FREE TO SHOP AROUND AND DETERMINE THAT YOU ARE RECEIVING THE BEST SERVICES AND THE BEST RATE FOR THOSE SERVICES.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE BY MY SIGNATURE BELOW, THAT I HAVE RECEIVED AND REVIEWED THIS AFFILIATED BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT DISCLOSURE.