Areas of Responsibility:
Both the coach and the agent(s) agree to:
- Arrive to scheduled appointments and coaching sessions on time prepared for scheduled activities.
- Respect each other’s time by communicating only during scheduled sessions or calls. A coach is different than a broker, team leader, mentor or associate. The coach will coach during scheduled times only.
- Provide any homework or materials within the agreed-upon time frames.
- Participate fully and positively.
Agent(s) agree to:
- Participate in training events as suggested by coach.
- Accept and review reading materials as suggested by coach.
- Track and submit weekly activity reports as requested.
- Keep coach informed of issues or concerns.
- Talk with coach about business during scheduled appointments or scheduled calls.
- Complete any new agent or opportunity/floor time programs as required by agent’s company.
- Have a 100% commitment to the experience, to raising the bar on industry ethics, and to their business growth.
Coach agrees to:
- Scope of Service as outlined payment form.
- Professional guidance on systems, tools and models to follow for increased success.
- Hold agent(s) accountable to goal achievement.
- Report progress of agent(s) to rainmaker, company team leader or broker as requested.
- Role play and real play prospecting, pre-qualifying and actual customer appointments.
- Promote agent(s) to further coaching options, such as Luxury, ESO, MAPs group and one-on-one options.
- Have a 100% commitment to the experience, to raising the bar on industry ethics, and to the agent’s business growth.
Extension/Termination. This agreement runs for one full quarter. Agent(s) or Team Representative may terminate the agreement with a 30-day notice in writing to coach. However, no refund will be made and any commitment for monies due shall continue to be paid timely. Prices and services subject to change upon renewal.
Oral representation. Agent(s) or Team Representative and Coach agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any other representation made by any party orally or in writing. The parties hereto, may agree to amend this Agreement from time to time by mutual decision and fully-executed signature and by attachment hereto.
Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void or unenforceable by any court or arbitration panel, the finding will have no effect on any other provision of this agreement, and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Confidentiality. Coach and Agent(s) or Team Representative agree that all conversations are considered confidential and any written work shall remain the property of the Coach and Agent or Team Representative. All ARES forms, coursework, books, tools and systems are deemed the property of the productivity coach and shall not be duplicated or shared.
Hold Harmless. It is agreed that the Agent(s) and Team Representative will indemnify and hold harmless the coach; the ARES corporation, its officers, employees, or assigns; its owners, shareholders, employees, agents or assigns with respect to any and all claims, demands, legal actions, liabilities, proceedings, judgments, fines or other expenses including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by ARES arising from or related to default.